The balanced design, rugged construction, and sophisticated engineering keep Bottom Ash Conveyors running around the clock, 24/7.
A proven design for the WTE Industry, installations of Bottom Ash Conveyors are still in operation over thirty years later.
- Low maintenance, maximum uptime for reliable performance.
- Heavy-duty alloy steel replaceable trough withstands high impact and variable load conditions.
- Corrosion resistant galvanized steel coil reactor springs.
- Compensating balancing system, fully responsive to material loading, assures vibration-free installation, minimizing forces transmitted by impact loading.
- Natural frequency SYNCRO-CUSHIONTM eccentric drive reduces starting torque, eliminates high stress concentration at the drive connection, and allows for starting under full load.
- Units operate with low horsepower demand for maximum energy efficiency.