Showing all 6 results
- Rugged design to handle heavy impacts without slowing down.
- Creative solutions with tight tolerances or difficult installations.
- Dynamically compensate for varying load conditions, assuring full, non-dampening performance
- Energy saving natural frequency drive produces a high stroke using one low rpm motor.
- Isolation mounts reduce dynamic load transmission to support structure.
- More energy transmitted to the material.
- Full width spread in shorter length.
- Lower initial and operating costs.
- Single Deck, Double Deck units available.
DRUM MAGNET FEEDERS & CONVEYORS
- Vibratory motion evenly spreads material for maximum separation efficiency.
- Staggered fingers prevent material bypass.
- Tapered fingers gradually classify and free tangled materials.
- Cascading material flow helps separate entrapped items.
- Unique cam-out surface helps eliminate catching and binding.
- Corrosion resistant galvanized steel coil reactor springs.
- Modular deck construction permits easy deck replacement.
- Custom-engineered to meet your specific requirements.
FINGER-SCREEN™ FOR WTE
Proven performance and maintenance free operation make PARA-MOUNT II® Vibrating Feeders the first choice in vibratory feeders for the most demanding applications. PARA-MOUNT II® Vibrating Feeders in either fixed or Variable Force configurations utilize a sub-resonant Two-Mass system.
PARA-MOUNT II® VIBRATING FEEDERS
Vibratory Fluid Bed Dryers are unmatched in bulk processing performance. Each Fluid Bed Dryer is custom engineered to match your specific process needs based on: temperature limitations, moisture requirements, and volatile organic compound (VOC) emissions. Custom engineered with a variety of options makes GK Fluid Bed Dryers a versatile part of your process operations.
VIBRATORY FLUID BED DRYERS