Available in two fraction and four fraction separation models, the Air Density Separator is adaptable to a wide variety of materials, processes large volumes, and is virtually jam-resistant. Vibratory action moves the material while light materials are discharged into the dropout box.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Vibratory action moves material, with high-density material settling to the bottom of the trough.
2. Fines drop out section (optional) removes smaller particle sizes like broken glass or dirt before reaching air fluidizer.
3. Air fluidizing section blows air through the material and creates turbulence to promote material stratification.
4. Material conveys over the air knife into the air stream. Heavier materials fall through the air stream to the discharge chute.
5. Marginal density material falls on the adjustable landing plate and drops back into discharge chute.
6. Light materials are carried beyond the landing plate and convey to the end of the DE-STONER®.
7. Ultra-light materials like thin film or paper are carried in the air stream to the product discharge zone.
- Separates heavy product from light product.
- Eliminate Environmental hazards associated with water separation.
- Easily adjustable to obtain varying degrees of separation.
- Adaptable to a wide variety of products.
- Jam-resistant. Material flow has zero contact with moving parts.
- Low energy demand with low HP motor and GK’s proven Two-Mass Design.
- Fully isolated design minimizes foundation requirements.
- Heavy-duty, built to last construction.
- Testing available.
SUCCESSFUL SEPARATING AND CLASSIFYING APPLICATIONS INCLUDE:
- C&D materials
- RDF fuel
- Commingled materials
- Shredded MSW
- Shredded auto scrap fluff
- Bio-mass fuel