- Heavy-duty alloy steel replaceable trough withstands high impact and variable load conditions.
- Smooth, continuous trough surface is entirely free of steps or ledges.
- Withstands heat, water, chemicals, and heavy objects.
- A simple eccentric drive provides stroke amplitude necessary for bottom ash conveying.
- Corrosion resistant galvanized steel coil reactor springs, with pigtail style mounting, eliminate high stress commom with typical spring hold down clamps or slats.
- Compensating balancing system, fully responsive to material loading, assures vibration free installation, minimizing forces transmitted by impact loading.
- Natural frequency SYNCRO-CUSHION® eccentric drive reduces starting torque and eliminates high stress concentration at the drive connection.
- Units operate with low horsepower demand for maximum energy efficiency.