- Variable flow rate option to modulate residence time where required.
- Sealed feed and discharge connections eliminate the need for dust collection.
- Once through or recirculation of the cooling medium.
- Cooling Towers and Refrigeration available for recirculated cooling medium.
- Totally enclosed heat exchanger for continuous processing.
- Easy to maintain, self cleaning design.
- Optional hydraulic, electric, or pneumatic shut-off or flow control gates.
Uniquely flexible for a wide range of continuous processing needs, GK’s VIBRA-FIN™ indirect sand cooling units are ideally used for heating, cooling, or drying foundry sand or other free flowing bulk materials. VIBRA-FIN™ sand coolers are available in a variety of configurations, and utilize vibratory agitation while passing a cooling medium through the material bed to indirectly absorb and dissipate heat.