Capable of continuous or batch processing, GK Fluid Bed Dryers are designed to dry at low temperatures and to eliminate scorching, charring or burning materials, thereby reducing fire hazards associated with traditional drying techniques. GK Fluid Bed Dryers utilize vibratory agitation while passing a process gas through the material bed to suspend the material in a fluidized state. This increases available material surface area, allowing a faster and complete processing of your material.
- GK Vibratory Fluid Bed Dryers are capable of drying at low temperatures.
- Reduce fire hazards associated with traditional drying techniques.
- Engineered in optimal sizes to maximize your process throughput.
- Fluidized beds can cool, dry, heat, and more.
- Stainless steel, nickel alloy, and carbon steel construction available.
- Adjustable weir assemblies for variable fluidized bed depth.