Great for MSW, C&I and Single Stream applications, the superior performance of vibratory processing with GK’s unique FINGER-SCREEN™ deck delivers highly efficient separation and classification. Like the FINGER-SCREEN™ Primary Screen, FINGER-SCREEN™ 2.0 features an enhanced vibratory action that spreads material across the deck for maximum utilization of the screen area. Tapered finger designs along with unique cam-out surfaces and staggered positions help to prevent material bypass. Separation performance is further improved as material freely cascades down the deck with less plugging, trapping, or pegging. The result: continuous, dynamic material flow to optimize separation and classification.
The FINGER-SCREEN™ 2.0 boasts more energy, faster travel rate, and a higher lift for challenging materials including garbage bags, yard waste, and other lightweight, flexible materials. The longer displacement allows the unit to push through the elastic range of these materials more effectively. Unlike Rotary trommels, which aerate materials, cause blinding and pass long pokers with a high level of daily cleaning and maintenance requirements, FINGER-SCREEN™ 2.0 separates materials based on 3D sizing with minimal blinding and minimal housekeeping. When used as the primary screen, FINGER-SCREEN™ 2.0 provides the initial size separation which scalps off any potentially destructive contaminants, allowing the rest of the downstream equipment to operate effectively.
The FINGER-SCREEN™ 2.0 Primary Screen is available in standard sizes with widths up to 96 inches (2400mm) with custom sizes engineered based on your application.
- Vibratory motion evenly spreads material for maximum classification efficiency.
- Longer displacement to screen traditionally difficult materials.
- Staggered fingers prevent material bypass.
- The width is unencumbered / open to process larger materials.
- FINGER-SCREEN™ 2.0 decks provide 3D sizing of product.
- Cascading material flow helps separate entrapped items.
- Unique cam-out surface helps eliminate catching and binding.
- Tapered fingers gradually classify and free tangled materials.
- Custom-engineered to meet your specific classification requirements.
- Modular deck construction permits easy deck replacement.