GK’s FINGER-SCREEN™ uses vibratory action to separate fines from sort line material. The Two- Mass, low horsepower design has few moving parts for minimal maintenance and maximum uptime. Secondary Screens are heavy-duty with superior wear resistance and durability compared to rotary trommels or star-type screens.
The heart of your sorting system
Increased reliability, higher tonnage capacity, and unsurpassed wear resistance make GK’s FINGER- SCREEN™ the heart of sorting systems around the world. The superior performance of vibratory processing with GK’s unique FINGER-SCREEN™ deck delivers highly efficient separation and classification. The vibratory action spreads material across the deck thereby lowering the bed depth for maximum utilization of the screen area.
Tapered finger designs along with unique cam-out surfaces and staggered positions help to prevent material bypass. Separation performance is further enhanced as material freely cascades down the deck with less plugging, trapping, or pegging. The result: continuous, dynamic material flow to enhance and optimize separation and classification.
GK’s FINGER-SCREEN™ is available in standard sizes with widths up to 72 inches (1800mm) with custom sizes engineered based on your application. Capable of processing high volume production rates up to 450 yards per hour (345 cubic meters per hour).
- Vibratory motion evenly spreads material for maximum classification efficiency.
- Staggered fingers prevent material bypass.
- Cascading material flow helps separate entrapped items.
- Unique cam-out surface helps eliminate catching and binding.
- Tapered fingers gradually classify and free tangled materials.
- Custom-engineered to meet your specific classification requirements.
- Modular deck construction permits easy deck replacement.