The heart of the CD-MAX™ Recycling System starts with initial separation using General Kinematics proven vibratory FINGER-SCREEN™Primary Screen technology. From there, material is split
into two separate sorting lines, A-Line for the overs and B-Line for the unders. On the A-Line, larger material is manually sorted and recovered. On the B-Line, metals are removed from the unders fraction and fines are removed with GK’s secondary vibratory screen. Additional cleaning of the heavies commodity is achieved with General Kinematics vibratory DE-STONER® Air Classifier. Optional processing includes optical sorting or further fines and lights processing on the C-Line and D-Line. Contact GK’s Recycling specialists for more information.
- FINGER-SCREEN™ Primary Screen for primary sorting of material.
- Direct loading on to the screen.
- Optional apron conveyor for elevating product to pick station.
- Recovery of:
- Wood. Used as fuel or converted to landscape mulch.
- Concrete, bricks, rock and aggregate. Reused as construction fill or recycled into new concrete.
- Dirt and fines. Accepted as landfill cover.
- Metals, ferrous and nonferrous. Sold as valuable scrap.
- Cardboard. One of the higher valued commodities.
- Plastics. Depending on the markets.
- Future commodities… System flexibility to allow for potential market shifts
- Heavy-Duty pick belt and sorting bins.
- Low feed system: Low feed system includes vibratory feeder and inclined belt to enable system loading with front end loader or skid steer.
- Optional platform canopy: Protect your workers from weather and the elements.
- Cross belt with magnet: For automated removal of metallics from waste stream.