Developed to screen even the most problematic materials, the bivi-TEC® offers a superior screening solution for Superpave sands, scrap materials, compost, incinerator ash and others.
The bivi-TEC® ’s unique dual-vibratory screening process eliminates clogging and blinding of the screen openings to save downtime and increase productivity.
Dual vibration from a single drive is the unique feature of the bivi-TEC® Screen. Two weights, vibrating at the same frequency, move relative to each other which tensions and relaxes the screen mats. The linear momentum of both vibrating movements is adjustable, resulting in open screen surfaces and optimal screening performance.
To assure the most effective screening, high-acceleration forces must be transferred to the feed material. The bivi-TEC® Screen achieves these high forces by dynamically tensioning and relaxing the flexible screen mats using a dual-vibration principle. Enhanced by resonance, one drive can produce two vibration movements. The screen box is accelerated approximately 2g’s while the screen mats can receive up to 50g’s.
Applications, once judged impossible, can now be accomplished with the bivi-TEC® Screen.
THE BIVI-TEC® PROVES TO BE THE BEST MACHINE FOR SCREENING:
- Manufactured sands, chips and aglime.
- High-moisture materials combined with silt, mud, and clay.
- Incinerator ash, trash, waste coal, clay, sand, and slag.
- Compost, leafy materials, wood waste, and peat moss. Auto shredder fluff, and shredded tires.
- Carpet, wallboard, scrap metal, and roofing shingles.
- Fine screening of moist material.
- Eliminates blinding and plugging.
- Large effective screen area-high capacity.
- Effective in all weather conditions.
- Highly flexible for varying material requirements.
- Long life polyurethane screen mats.
- Rugged construction/low maintenance.
- Lower energy usage.
- Low profile.