• Rugged Machine-Design for durable Application
• Patented Eccentric-Crankshaft with rugged changeable Bearings
• Up to five fractions in one Step
• Angle independent on both decks hydraulically adjustable
• High Troughput
• Municipal Solid Waste
• Single Stream
• Commingled Material
• PET Bottles
• Industrial- and Commercial Waste
1. The material to be separated is fed via the conveyor belts to the BALL-SORT VX.
Through the connection between the different gradability (ability to overcome inclines during conveyance) and the differing ballistic behaviour, the material for separation in the machine can be affected by the angle of the incline.
Rolling, dimensionally stable bodies, bottles and other hollow objects adhere to the ballistic principle and are “shot out” of the machine at the front side. Foils and other unstable parts migrate to the machine overflow (back side) dependent on their ability to climb. Fine-Material falls through the Sieve-Lattice.
2: 3D / Heavy Fraction
4: 3D / Heavy Fraction
6: 2D / Light Fraction