• Rugged Machine-Design for durable Application
• Patented Eccentric-Crankshaft with rugged changeable Bearings
• Many Types for each purpose
• Sievearea from 6m² to 34m²
• 4 useful width (1.57/2.07/2.6/2.76m), 6+8+10 Sievepaddle at each Machine.
• 2 Sievepaddle-width available (253/338mm)
• Troughput up to 200m³/h
• Municipal Solid Waste
• Single Stream
• Commingled Material
• PET Bottles
• Industrial- and Commercial Waste
Through the connection between the different gradability (ability to overcome inclines during conveyance) and the differing ballistic behaviour, the material for separation in the machine can be affected by the angle of the incline.
Rolling, dimensionally stable bodies, bottles and other hollow objects adhere to the ballistic principle and are “shot out” of the machine at the front side. Foils and other unstable parts migrate to the machine overflow (back side) dependent on their ability to climb. Fine-Material falls through the Sieve-Lattice.
2: 3D / Heavy Fraction
3: 2D / Light Fraction