Showing all 5 results
- Process eliminates “popcorn” slag commonly seen in other water quenching processes.
- Creates granular material that can be used for aggregate in other industries.
- Utilizes GK’s patented cooling trough technology to consistently maintain product temperature.
- Custom designed to fit your process and space constraints.
Dry Slag Cooling Conveyor
- DUCTA-SPRUE® screens, cleans, and separates material, reclaiming valuable metallics.
- Aggressive lifting action separates the dross from metallics for cleaner remelt.
- Drum utilizes GK’s patent pending liner system to eliminate maintenance expense and headaches.
- Drums use standard componentry with external mounting locations for ease of access and maintenance.
DUCTA-SPRUE® Dross Reclamation Mill
- Separation of sand, media, and tramp metal is done outside the rotating assembly on a GK vibratory processor, eliminating rotating mass and wear to the drum body.
- GK fabricated liners are easier and safer to replace, and cost up to 75% less than cast grid systems.
- Patent-pending liner system eliminates compression rings, heavy cast liners, and excessive maintenance costs.
- Drum shell is not a wear item, saving you considerable maintenance funds and headaches.
- Drums use easy to source commercially available components.
- Available in standard and custom sizes to match your process design and throughput.
DUCTA-SPRUE® Rotary Sprue Drum
- High energy vibration breaks down material up to 5 times faster than rotary or other types of reclamation devices.
- Totally enclosed design eliminates dust and other contaminates from entering the work environment.
- Small footprint minimizes space requirements, and no special foundations are required.
- Bolt in, replaceable liner system is safe to install and can be quickly changed without special tools.
- Able to run in both batch and continuous operation by use of pneumatic discharge door.
VIBRA-DRUM® Dross Reclamation Systems
- Vibratory action conveys post-quench material to a container or further processes while retaining the water bath in the trough.
- Closed loop water system is clean and easy to maintain. New water is added only to compensate for loss through evaporation.
- Vibratory conveyor is balanced and isolated to minimize vibration transmission and foundation requirements.
- Designs available with customized drives and troughs to meet your elevation requirements.
- Standard features include stainless steel trough construction and bolted wood plank inlet for maximum protection against corrosion and molten contact wear.
Vibratory Slag and Casting Quenching Conveyors