Showing 1–10 of 11 results
- Carriages automate furnace charge feeders, allowing them to index from scrap loading area to furnace.
- Contact detectors mounted around the carriage frame safely stop units if something is in the carriage path.
- Integrated safety alarms and lights alert workers to carriage movement.
- Easily integrated into control system for seamless process operations.
- Separation of sand, media, and tramp metal is done outside the rotating assembly on a GK vibratory processor, eliminating rotating mass and wear to the drum body.
- GK fabricated liners are easier and safer to replace, and cost up to 75% less than cast grid systems.
- Patent-pending liner system eliminates compression rings, heavy cast liners, and excessive maintenance costs.
- Drum shell is not a wear item, saving you considerable maintenance funds and headaches.
- Drums use easy to source commercially available components.
- Available in standard and custom sizes to match your process design and throughput.
DUCTA-SPRUE® Rotary Sprue Drum
- Flat stroke designs and sound deadening troughs reduce worker fatigue.
- Conveyor troughs can be designed with multiple lanes to distribute finished product and scrap to different locations.
- Custom systems can be designed around existing facility for simple process integration.
- Variable Force drive allows for easy adjustment of speed and retention time.
- Spirals can have open flighting or be totally enclosed, depending on your product and environmental requirements.
- Optional processing features such as heating, cooling, drying, coating, and more, allow for multiple material processing in one compact machine.
SPIRA-FLOW™ Spiral Conveyors
- High energy vibration breaks down material up to 5 times faster than rotary or other types of reclamation devices.
- Totally enclosed design eliminates dust and other contaminates from entering the work environment.
- Small footprint minimizes space requirements, and no special foundations are required.
- Bolt in, replaceable liner system is safe to install and can be quickly changed without special tools.
- Able to run in both batch and continuous operation by use of pneumatic discharge door.
VIBRA-DRUM® Dross Reclamation Systems
- Upset Conditions: The two-mass sub-resonant tuned system of the VIBRA-DRUM® is designed to compensate for variations in load size and weight.
- Springs: GK vibratory springs are designed for 24/7 continuous duty, and require little to no maintenance over the life of the machine. GK heavy-duty springs do not break or wear out under normal operation.
- Parts: The natural frequency drums have few moving parts. Maintenance for sand casting equipment is contained to bearing lubrication and monitoring of motor and drive components.
VIBRA-DRUM® Sand Casting Equipment
- Cool continuous hot material flow streams indirectly with counter flow cooling medium beneath the material conveying surface.
- Cool dusty, oxygen sensitive or hygroscopic materials in a sealed and controlled environment.
- Stainless steel, abrasion resistant and other construction options for contact materials.
- Dynamic balancing and Isolation available for above grade installations.
VIBRA-FIN™ Bulk Material Cooler / Conditioner
- Choice of vibratory balancing styles or isolated designs to suit specific installation requirements for foundations or structures.
- Custom designed to meet your sand cooling throughput needs to 500 tons or greater.
- Infinitely adjustable controls provide variable retention time and improved process efficiency.
- Inlet air distribution manifolds minimize costly stationary ductwork and supports.
- High efficiency, low horsepower two-mass drive reduces energy requirements.
Vibratory Fluid Bed Sand Coolers