Showing all 4 results
- Carriages automate furnace charge feeders, allowing them to index from scrap loading area to furnace.
- Contact detectors mounted around the carriage frame safely stop units if something is in the carriage path.
- Integrated safety alarms and lights alert workers to carriage movement.
- Easily integrated into control system for seamless process operations.
- Separation of sand, media, and tramp metal is done outside the rotating assembly on a GK vibratory processor, eliminating rotating mass and wear to the drum body.
- GK fabricated liners are easier and safer to replace, and cost up to 75% less than cast grid systems.
- Patent-pending liner system eliminates compression rings, heavy cast liners, and excessive maintenance costs.
- Drum shell is not a wear item, saving you considerable maintenance funds and headaches.
- Drums use easy to source commercially available components.
- Available in standard and custom sizes to match your process design and throughput.
DUCTA-SPRUE® Rotary Sprue Drum
- Flat stroke designs and sound deadening troughs reduce worker fatigue.
- Conveyor troughs can be designed with multiple lanes to distribute finished product and scrap to different locations.
- Custom systems can be designed around existing facility for simple process integration.
- Variable Force drive allows for easy adjustment of speed and retention time.
- Spirals can have open flighting or be totally enclosed, depending on your product and environmental requirements.
- Optional processing features such as heating, cooling, drying, coating, and more, allow for multiple material processing in one compact machine.
SPIRA-FLOW™ Spiral Conveyors