Wireless Portable Stroke Monitor
The General Kinematics Wireless Bluetooth Accelerometer connects with our free smartphone app to measure the performance of your vibratory equipment. The newest version of the GK Accelerometer allows users to monitor multiple pieces of equipment over time.
Measures 3 axes (X, Y and Z)
Dimensions: 3.5” x 2.3” x 0.6”
- Triaxial accelerometer allows you to place the sensor in any location with no directional orientation necessary.
- Powerful magnets ensure the sensor stays firmly attached to even the highest G-force machines.
- The main screen on the mobile app displays Total Stroke and RPM (see images below).
- Detailed screen in the app shows X, Y, and Z strokes independently.
- Email send feature includes the data points for X, Y,& Z strokes; Total Stroke; and RPM.
- Create user defined names for each piece of equipment being monitored.
Each package includes:
- GK Wireless Bluetooth Accelerometer
- Carrying Case
- USB Charging cord – 2nd generation features a rechargeable battery!
- Users Manual
Call our expert team today!
GK’s all new Portable Stroke Monitor quickly checks the performance of your vibratory equipment by monitoring the stroke of your machine. Simply attach the magnetic Wireless Bluetooth Accelerometer to your vibratory equipment and instantly you will be able to see if the machine is running within factory specifications on the free GK app.
If your unit is operating out of spec, a performance log can be captured and instantly available to email to General Kinematics for analysis by our 24/7/365 Customer Service team. Other features include rpm monitoring, GK News, and more!
The GK Portable Stroke Monitor app is compatible with both Apple and Android devices, and can be used on any brand and type of vibratory equipment.
- Wireless Bluetooth Accelerometer communicates to the free GK app… up to 100’ away!
- No longer need to position carefully to the motion direction!
- Measures both Total Stroke, Stroke for 3 directions/axes, and RPM.
- Gives you the ability to email all results directly to the GK Service team.
- Contact GK 24/7/365.
- Latest news and social links.
- App for both Apple and Android devices.