General Kinematics® provides vibratory equipment, rotary equipment, and process systems to leading manufacturing and material processing organizations throughout the world.
GK uses the latest technology combined with industry-knowledgeable applications and technical engineers to create new products and solutions for solving your process issues.
- Available with GK’s standard conveyor drive or with our patented Two-Way flat stroke drive.
- Noise suppressing decks keep surrounding areas quiet.
- Rubber deck linings can be included to prevent casting damage.
- Bi-directional designs can change material flow depending on your process.
Blast Unload Conveyors
- Adaptable to any size furnace.
- Allows use of lower cost wet or oil contaminated scrap.
- Efficient drying or heating to 1200 degrees F for reduced furnace energy demand.
- Faster furnace charge cycles.
- Flexible layout for any installation.
- Loads multiple furnaces with less equipment.
- Single operator, automatic control capability.
Charge Pre-Heat Systems
- Carriages automate furnace charge feeders, allowing them to index from scrap loading area to furnace.
- Contact detectors mounted around the carriage frame safely stop units if something is in the carriage path.
- Integrated safety alarms and lights alert workers to carriage movement.
- Easily integrated into control system for seamless process operations.
- Process eliminates “popcorn” slag commonly seen in other water quenching processes.
- Creates granular material that can be used for aggregate in other industries.
- Utilizes GK’s patented cooling trough technology to consistently maintain product temperature.
- Custom designed to fit your process and space constraints.
Dry Slag Cooling Conveyor
- DUCTA-SPRUE® screens, cleans, and separates material, reclaiming valuable metallics.
- Aggressive lifting action separates the dross from metallics for cleaner remelt.
- Drum utilizes GK’s patent pending liner system to eliminate maintenance expense and headaches.
- Drums use standard componentry with external mounting locations for ease of access and maintenance.
DUCTA-SPRUE® Dross Reclamation Mill
- Separation of sand, media, and tramp metal is done outside the rotating assembly on a GK vibratory processor, eliminating rotating mass and wear to the drum body.
- GK fabricated liners are easier and safer to replace, and cost up to 75% less than cast grid systems.
- Patent-pending liner system eliminates compression rings, heavy cast liners, and excessive maintenance costs.
- Drum shell is not a wear item, saving you considerable maintenance funds and headaches.
- Drums use easy to source commercially available components.
- Available in standard and custom sizes to match your process design and throughput.
DUCTA-SPRUE® Rotary Sprue Drum
- Bins are fed using GK feeders featuring either electromechanical or pneumatic drives, depending on size and application.
- Charge make-up feeders utilize weigh cells to accurately measure the correct amount of material for your particular metals mix.
- Fully automated systems can be integrated into existing control systems for seamless process operation.
Ladle Addition Systems
- Two-mass vibratory drive can be designed with low horsepower foot mounted or double c flange motors.
- Simple, extra-heavy duty construction for years of trouble free service.
- Two-mass, sub-resonant natural frequency design is self-compensating to automatically maintain constant feed rate for varying load and material changes.
- Significant annual energy savings over brute or direct force designs.
- Engineered to be low maintenance for continuous uptime.
- Extra-Heavy duty design withstands heavy parts and abrasive materials.
PARA-MOUNT II® Vibrating Feeders