- Variable Force drive allows for easy adjustment of speed and retention time.
- Spirals can have open flighting or be totally enclosed, depending on your product and environmental requirements.
- Optional processing features such as heating, cooling, drying, coating, and more, allow for multiple material processing in one compact machine.
SPIRA-FLOW™ Spiral Conveyors
- Ideal for materials that tend to stick to a metallic trough surface since a vibrating motion causes the suspended trough to flex, preventing material build-up.
- Low profile, compact design fits where other conveyors cannot be installed.
- No belt tracking problems or conveyor idlers to lubricate and maintain. Only a single vibratory conveyor eccentric drive requires periodic lubrication.
- Material conveying speeds can be fixed or adjustable rate.
- Dust tight and ventilated construction available.
VIBRA-BELT® Vibratory Belt Conveyor
- Choice of vibratory balancing styles or isolated designs to suit specific installation requirements for foundations or structures.
- Custom designed to meet your sand cooling throughput needs to 500 tons or greater.
- Infinitely adjustable controls provide variable retention time and improved process efficiency.
- Inlet air distribution manifolds minimize costly stationary ductwork and supports.
- High efficiency, low horsepower two-mass drive reduces energy requirements.
Vibratory Fluid Bed Sand Coolers