Palmer CM-Series Core Blowers
(No-Bake & Cold Box)
Makes Molds & Cores in One Machine!
The Palmer CM-Series CoreMaker™ provides foundries with an economical means for the blowing of No-Bake and Cold Box cores. Designed around a backbone of heavy wall steel tubing for absolute machine rigidity – super heavy-duty construction ensures a long production life.
All Palmer CoreMakers™ are available with RFID tagging that saves the settings – program it once & forget it.
- Ounces to 600 lb per blow.
- Dual resin systems available to make no-bake and cold box cores with one machine.
- Blow chamber design prevents sand/resin buildup.
- Super heavy-duty construction.
- Mixer with magnetically coupled pumps, PLC & HMI.
“We installed our Palmer CoreMaker™ and find it to be everything we expected; high productivity and easy maintenance. Now, making core is one less thing I need to worry about.
As a USA manufacturer, we were also pleased that this equipment is made in the USA. It is easy to operate, reliable, and extremely heavy-duty.”
Alan R. Bukach
President, Astech Inc.