MetalTech Systems is pleased and proud to announce the addition of William “Bill” Guptail to the organization. Bill was formerly with General Kinematics as the Director, Resource Recovery.
Bill Guptail comes with a wealth of experience within the Industry. He began his career in the early 1980’s as an engineer for General Kinematics. Due to his mechanical inquisitiveness, hands–on method, and amicable personality, Guptail advanced to the positions of Sales Engineer, Industry Sales Manager, and Director of Recycling.
A recycling industry leader and innovator, Guptail was inducted by the CDRA (Construction Demolition Recycling Association) into the C & D Recycling Hall of Fame in 2013.
Guptail pioneered and patented several innovations into C & D sorting systems including:
- Primary FINGER-SCREEN™ for size separation and improved recovery rates from -40% to >60%
- Secondary B-Line for fines – improved recovery rates to >70%
- Introduced the Vibratory DE-STONER® for density separation – improved recovery rates >80%
- Modified internal design changes of the DE-STONER® for enhanced separation
- Near Zero Dust Control using recirculating air to minimize the dust emissions
Bill will be initially tasked with the oversight of new business development and continued existing customer contact in the Southeastern USA, with concentration in Florida.
MetalTech Systems, a South Carolina corporation, markets, manufactures, designs, and installs solid waste recycling systems and equipment throughout North America.
Contact MetalTech Systems, Inc. for more information